Maps of Interest
Many participating Barnegat Bay Partnership organizations offer interesting and useful maps of watershed resources. A list of these is provided below. Click on the links below to access the website for the map you are interested in.
New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, Division of State Parks and Forestry: State Park Regional Map
New Jersey Pinelands Commission: Land Use and Planning Maps
Ocean County Cultural and Heritage Commission: Explore Ocean County's Cultural Resources
Ocean County Natural Lands Trust Fund Program: Protected Open Spaces Systems Map
The Parkday Organization: Barnegat Bay Watershed Points of Interest Map
Rutgers University, Grant F. Walton Center for Remote Sensing and Spatial Analysis, Barnegat Bay Resources.
- Take an Internet Tour of the Habitats of the Barnegat Bay Watershed
- Barnegat Bay Land Cover Animation
- Seagrass distribution in Barnegat Bay-Little Egg Harbor-Great Bay
- A Boater's Guide to Barnegat Bay-Little Egg Harbor Estuary
- NJ Boater's Pumpout Guide Interactive Map
- NJ Boater's Interactive Ramp Guide with Interactive Map feature
Save Barnegat Bay: Watershed Map Index
US Environmental Protection Agency: Interactive Habitat Protection/Land Preservation Map